Sunday, April 08, 2007

Scrabbling Around

Well, as you might have predicted given the intolerably slow pace of progress on the book release date, I am still negotiating the contract with the publishers. So no news to report - hence the lack of posts. All of which is of course what is technically known as "bollocks", but I do hope to get this sorted in the next week (bangs head on wall . . .)

But at least it has given me time to try and work out what my next project will be, as I'm chomping at the bit. There are a couple of rock-irons in the flames, but as always with these things, they are best left roasting before I reveal all, as nothing is certain in this business.

Still, all this inactivity has given me chance to pop over to the mighty Sifters Records on Fog Lane in Manchester. Stocked up yesterday with a fine selection of Dio, Genesis, Ratt, Gary Moore, Anvil and Whitesnake albums to see me through the long weekend.

More to follow as and when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home