Friday, March 23, 2007

Five Days Gone

Don't know where the last week has gone. Actually, I've not been feeling the best - apparently the technical term is "rotavirus gastroenteritis". Messy is the word. But I do recommend it as a way of rapidly losing weight, as I've lost half a stone. Result! Apart from that, I've been doing my best to go through the ongoing contract negotiations without straying too far from the bathroom or my bed. But I'm feeling a tad better today, so I might venture out for a kebab later - though that might be a touch adventurous/ stupid. Maybe if I just go for "mild" chilli sauce instead of the usual "inferno" level of heat . . .

I see Dave Ling was lucky enough to attend the listening party in London for the new Rush album (http://www.daveling.co.uk/diary.htm ). Sounds like the oik from Kerrang! was on form. Really, that magazine died on its arse about fifteen years ago. Album sounds as though it could be a cracker. I did actually receive an invite to go down myself for the preview, but given I'm about 200 miles away and this week's little problem, decided against it. There might have been a few "Vapor Trails" . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home