Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rope On Standby

Another ten days go into the ether. Well, it's been pretty busy here, as I finally got around to transcribing the Jordan, Mike and James interviews. With John Myung lined up for next week, things are going well. Then I have to start writing this all-new chapter, and working it in to the rest of the book. Once that is all done, I can at least start thinking about getting this out there. But at least I'm ready to go. The website is pretty much completed and will be re-launched soon (www.dreamtheaterbook.com), all the pics (850 of them) are ready to go to the designers for them to make their selection. The CD of DT material provided by Mike is in my paws and just needs mastering, and the mighty Hugh Syme (www.hughsyme.com) is working on the cover.
I'm sure there's something else I need to do though? Oh, yeah, tie down a new publisher. But I have rope here standing by. One thing that all of this might entail is a pre-order some months in advance of the release by you DT fans! This means you are guaranteed a copy of the limited edition, likely at a discount and probably with some form of extra as a gift for your support. But that's to be decided on another day . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definitely pre-ordering this book ASAP... Even without a discount ! So long I've waited for something so complete, there's no missing it.

That's a great work you're doing there my man, I hope you'll find a publisher :)

6:40 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home