Monday, August 21, 2006

Square Eyes


I think I've broken my eyes. I've been spending literally hours on end working my way through all the potential illustrations for the book. They all need cataloging, placing in chronological order with copyright details etc. Plus some need editing etc. Don't get me wrong, there are some amazing shots and it's fun, but after hours /days of staring at the screen, I think my eyeballs are about to pack up. I've got another 11 CD's to work through too. Nurse!

Anyway, another huge thanks to everyone who has contributed some rare images. In addition to the MP Forumers, I owe a huge debt to Simon and the rest of the Italian Dreamers, Denis Schoen, Darko Bohringer for their superb photos and John 'Ytserush' Sievers (if ever you want to learn how to queue-jump gig lines with style, this guy's your man) who has supplied some great items. Did you know Majesty offered their services to be Ozzy Osbourne's backing band? No? Neither did I until John fired me a copy of the letter. Plus there are others such as Neil Elliott who have sent me a shed-load of stuff. One of his pics of Mike Portnoy is on the top of this post. Right, break over, better get back to it . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home