Saturday, August 05, 2006

Cheers . . .

to all the MP.com and UK Voicees who have sent me illustrations for the book. I've been inundated by ticket stubs, rare letters, photos, passes, flyers etc. This is one of the things that makes Dream Theater so special - the loyality and genuine fanatacism of their following. So thanks guys. They will make sure that this book (or books . . .) are very special indeed.

Anyway, the publishers are pressing onwards and there are a few cool ideas in the pipeline. It's appears likely that there will be a limited edition version of the book, which will be pretty luxurious, with a whole host of extras. I will confirm specifics as soon as I know, but the great news is that the massive amount of text in the book (140,000 +) isn't going to be hit with any limit. Most rock books hit the 100-110000 words mark, so this really is a monster!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm glad you have great response back!
I'm gonna buy that limited edition for sure!

4:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's just hope the limited edition is relatively easily attainable for those who would like it!

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gonna get me that limited edition, Rich, for sure :)
Keep up the good work.

7:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home