Friday, July 28, 2006

Photos And Horses

Been working through the piles of photos for use in the DT book. I've literally got about 20 CD's full of images that need sorting into the appropriate chapters. Plus there are copyright issues to worry about and making sure it'll be ok to use them. BTW If anyone has any old bits of memorabilia that might be useful - excluding live shots post 1997 - then feel free to scan and ping on to me at richwilson33@googlemail.com I can't guarantee they'll get used, but the bigger the pool to choose from the better!

I still have to sign with the publishers, and although they have verbally agreed to do it, until it's all signed and sealed I'm getting jumpy. Need to chase them again today and try to get things moving. I really want this to be out before the end of the year.

===

Quote Of The Day - extracted from DT book

David Prater on James LaBrie : "He’s a big strong man with a fiery temperament who can easily intimidate a person who doesn’t know how to handle him. Kind of like a big horse . . ."

===

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home