Sunday, June 07, 2009

TransAtlantic Day

Well, I am motoring here to get the text finished for the updated version of the book which we will be releasing later this year. The chapter covering off Black Clouds & Silver Linings is pretty much completed. I just need to add in some details from Donington which is happening next weekend.

This weekend I've been charging through the Dream Theater side-projects, putting all the interviews into some coherent order and knitting the text together. Managed to get through OSI yesterday and most of TransAtlantic today. But there are so many of 'em that I could have written another book on side projects alone. Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

Oh, and last week, after trying for 5 years, I finally spoke on the phone with the ever elusive Kevin Moore. He put the phone down on me after about 11 seconds, but hey, technically I did speak to him. And then people wonder why he's such a "popular" guy . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Oscar Quintero said...

Hey Rich, which side projects did you get to cover?

3:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home