Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pre-Order Now Available

OK then!

Emails are now being sent out to those of you who registered your interest in buying the book. There are 7000 of you so it may take some time. There is a link in the email to the publishers (Essential Works Ltd) website where you can pre-order and pay by either Googlecart or Paypal.
The payment will go direct to the publishers and not myself. Remember that your name will only be printed in the book if you order before 31st August 2007.

Essential have also set up a large FAQ section which should answer all your queries and you can also contact them if you wish

As these emails are taking time to get out to people, here's the link

http://www.essentialworks.co.uk/dreamtheater

Thanks for your support over the last three years

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ordered the book a few days ago ! Thanks again for fixing this "ship to EU countries" problem ;)

Currently waiting like hell !

Val

4:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I was going to register on Google Checkout they asked me to choose a valid credit card. The problem is that none of the cards displayed on the screen were clickable, in other words, I could not choose any card for my registration.

Thus, I've not been able to register for the order of the book. Has anyone encountered the same problem? =/

11:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I signed up for Google Checkout, all I did was type in the long number and it automatically selected the right card type (e.g. Mastercard).

11:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It did automatically? =O Okey, cause I couldn't and it wouldn't, it kept telling me to select a valid card type. =/

10:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone is still having problems, then you can always contact the publishers via their website - they are normally pretty quick to respond
Cheers
Rich

7:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home